Electronic brick of track sensor is based on sensor TCRT5000, which is to receive the returned infrared signals after sending out to detect the signal strength. Within a certain height range, the control board can detect whether there are objects blocking via digital pins . Track sensors are widely used in smart cars or printers for black and white line detection.
1. Plug and play, easy to use. Compatible with the mainstream 2.54 interfaces and 4-Pin Grove interfaces in the market.
2. With use of M4 standard fixed holes, compatible with M4-standard kits such as Lego and Makeblock.
3. With adjustable potentiometer to set detecting height threshold.
4. With hysteresis comparison circuit for more stable digital output voltage
5. With LED indicator for real-time detection of current digital output status.