The 3G shield is based on SIM5216A or SIM5216E module. The 3G shield can be used for 3G communication, it is controlled via AT commands and fully compatible with Arduino. The difference between SIM5216A and SIM5216E is as folllows:
- Multi-modules support: SIM5216A/SIM5216E/SIM5216J
- Configurable pins for UART communication
- With the MIC and earphone interface
- Control via AT commands
- RTC supported with Super Capacitor
- Optimization of the power supply circuit
- Operation temperature: -40℃ ~ +85℃
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents by correcting the errors, adding more demo codes or tutorials.
For technical support, please open a ticket on Itead Support System.